16:00 - 21:00
Husova tř. 523
370 05 České Budějovice 5
Expozice je již po kalamitním stavu znovu otevřena!
"The Lights Tell..." České Budějovice, exhibition center
At the exhibition center in Budějovice, South Bohemia, we have prepared for you a wonderful light exhibition with the theme of fairy-tale South Bohemia. A walk through a unique exhibition made up of illuminated South Bohemian houses, forest animals such as deer, wolves, wild pigs, squirrels, bears, knights, princesses and angels cannot be missed. Fairytale light tunnels, wonderful fantastic light trees or a dominant light nativity scene.
A visit to our exhibition will bring an experience to everyone, from children to teenagers and adults to the elderly. Let yourself breathe the exceptional atmosphere of a fairy-tale Christmas made up of 300 thousand lights. In our light park, you will create the most amazing photos for yourself and for social networks.
Did you know that the 300,000 lights in our park, thanks to state-of-the-art LED technology, consume less electricity than a regular washing machine with an energy label A? We approach the planet and energy sources with maximum responsibility.
We recommend purchasing tickets online here on the website.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Your team, Lights Tell... České Budějovice.
December (December 1 - January 7)
BASIC ENTRANCE FEE
|ADULT (16+)||300 Kč|
|FAMILY ADMISSION***||900 Kč|
- Basic entrance fee: you can choose any day in December (or January) for your visit without restrictions.
- **DISCOUNTED = Children 3-15 years old, students with an ISIC card and seniors over 62 years old
- ***FAMILY = Valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children aged 3-15 years
- Disabled and children under 3 years old have free entry
- On December 24, 2023, the exhibition is closed
- The ticket is one-time - valid only for one visit to the light exhibition of your choice